Sawmill window, without bars

Model sawmill window, without bars 1.0

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Would it be possible to get some broken glass in there too? It looks very useful as it is, though.

Try making some with brushes, it would be much more dynamic and customizable.

Also I'm not picking on your release, I'm just speaking in general how frustrating these window models don't have collision meshes...none of the stock ones have any! They would be really fantastic items if they had collision meshes.

Buck

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2009
Well it isnt too hard to put in the collision models in, i think i could manage putting them in, but for this specific release i didnt include them cause i was asked one without collision models.

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
I found myself switching some windows out to the sawmill style, and then I needed an open version. Thank god I had seen this thread way back when. Found it, downloaded it, and now I love it, especially the one where the rails are bent out :D

Buck

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2009
Glad you liked it mate. :) by the way guys i can do some other windows like this one so let me know if you want others, just give me the file name.

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
models/props_2fort/window007? There are two versions in the game atm (007 and 007b), closed and opened, but if you could take those and make some open versions like you've done here (bent out and gone completely) that'd save me the trouble of trying to figure it out myself :-D

You'll have to toy around with the two models to get something that feels right, since the bottom portion is supposed to swing open, and it has a little frame around it. Might be that 007b is the better one to edit.